Our range of services
The range of clients include owner managed and family companies and businesses together with private individuals in various sectors. To find out more about the services provided, please click on the sections below.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
Time is taken to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.Help can be provided at all levels, whether it is posting to the ledgers or full financial accounting. I go behind the figures to provide analyses that you can use as a performance management tool. I highlight trends, opportunities to enhance profit and also any potential threats.
Annual Accounts Preparation
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self assessment tax returns;
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abbreviated accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Monthly or quarterly visits to your premises; or
- Drop off your invoices, bank statements etc for processing in-house;
- I can then easily prepare for you
- Management Accounts;
- VAT Returns;
- Key Performance Indicators;
- End of Year Accounts;
- Estimated Tax Liabilities.
It also makes it easy to handle any VAT inspections.
Management Accounts and Information
Up to date, relevant and quickly produced management information allows you to make the right decisions.
The management accounts and information services include
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts;
- Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers that run your business;
- Help with in house systems for you to produce your own information;
- Branch/Divisional results;
- Actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods.
Payrolls are run on time and can provide a tailor made service for your business including
- Employee payslips;
- Monthly summaries;
- Departmental reports;
- Dealing with leavers and starters;
- Provision of analysis of staff costs;
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue
- Workplace pension.
Contractors and IR35
An all inclusive services for contractors including
- Company formation;
- Annual Accounts;
- Company tax returns;
- Personal Tax Returns;
- Company secretarial service;
- VAT Returns;
- PAYE Returns;
- Tax computations;
- Review of contracts for IR35 status.